Projects and some achievements of the Board.
Achievements of Local Government Staff Pension Board (LGSPB)
- Introduction of Independent Revenue through the sale of sundry Pension documents after the successful presentation of brief on same at Joint Allocation Account Committee (JAAC) meeting of 7th October 2016 and subsequent approval by His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi.
- Implementation of 6% 15% increment for qualified retired Primary School Teachers in 2014 and retired Local Government staff in 2017.
- Introduction of E-Payment for payment of monthly Pension allowance of retired primary School Teachers in 2013.
- To Payment of gratuity to retired Local Government Staff in 2019 and 2020 respectively to those who retired in 2012 - 2014 and retired Primary School Teachers who retired in 2010 and 2011.
- Inclusion of Association of Local Government Pensioners and National Association of Retired Primary School Teachers on the Local Government Staff Pension Board sequel to the approval of a memo to that effect by His Excellency, the Executive Governor in Year 2014.
- Facilitation of the resolution of the crisis between National Association of Retired Primary School Teacher with Nigeria Union of Pensioners (NUP), which led to the eventual merger of the former with the latter.